Monday, 25 August 2014

UniverCell Sync - Experience the Technology



An experience is made out of the memories created at the place. A place can sometimes mesmerize you but if people are the ones you remember then you would surely visit it again.

Univercell at Indira Nagar is one such place where you would fall in love with the staff more than the vast range of electronics they have to offer. Visited it at one of the Sundays. The staff was very polite and greeted like a friend. The staff was young and I felt even more comfortable with them.


Being a blogger meet I found some of my fellow bloggers there. We had a small nice chat and then the VP of the store Saumya came to meet us. She was a very humble and influencing lady. She talked us about our lives and then to the store. It was better that she didn’t just behaved professionally and the interaction was more informal which made me feel good. The staff of the whole store let you feel like you were with friends and you can actually ask for suggestions trusting them about the vast range of confusing electronics items.

Talking about the products, the mobile on displays were on very good conditions with a large number on display. I tried my hands on some of the higher end phones and the staff helped me choose the best one. Although I would still take some time to buy one of those phones but it’s clear what I need in my phone.

The thing I really loved there was the LG pocket photo printer.
http://www.lg.com/in/pocket-photo-printer/lg-PD233-mobile-phones
I just fell in love with it. The picture quality was superb and it took minutes to print it from my mobile phone. You just need to pair it with Bluetooth and its done.

I really loved my experience at the store and I am planning to buy my next phone from there only.


This post was written with reference to blogger meet at UniverCell - https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/14/


0 comments:

Post a Comment