Wednesday 4 June 2014

My Love



I don’t know what love is. Everytime I see a beautiful girl my heart starts beating. I am fascinated by her beauty, her features and her curves. There is a moment when she is the only important person around. Yes, it happens with me often.

If you ask me if I love you, I don’t know. I have no idea what love is about. If love is saying and believing that you are the most beautiful girl of this world, I wouldn’t like to answer. If love is being yours and having formal relationship with every opposite gender, I don’t like it. If love is changing myself to be the one every one in your society will be proud of, I can’t be it. If love is never hurt your feelings irrespective of burning inside, I won’t do it. If love is being possessive/ doubtful about your partner, I hate it.


I don’t know what love is and I don’t care. I wish to say a lot of things to you but I am not able to. I just wish to say I care for you. If you got cold, I will be there for you holding the pack of napkins every time you sneeze. You might not be the most beautiful girl but you are the perfect one for me. I might flirt with some people sometimes but they are nothing infront of you. I wish to make them realize the love we got and the love we have to share. I want to show them that our bond is strong and I am yours. I would break the skull of every person who talks ill about you. I would fight with you, irritate you and then ask you sorry for it. I would cuddle you, hug you, do whatever it takes to remove your fury and make you fall in love with me again. I would never doubt you because I know you trust me the same. I would do anything to make you feel like the princess of my castle. I would just tell you sometimes “I Love You”.


0 comments:

Post a Comment